"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thurdays Before the Throne......(A verse & a couple of pics)

Psalm 27:14 (Amplified Bible)
Wait and hope for and expect the Lord;
be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring.
Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord.

Yes, she ate the paint this am!!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Sure looks yummy. JK. Love the pic of the 3 of them.

Unknown said...

Hey, my living room looks just like yours right now!
Actually, make that the whole house, LOL!
Nothing like adding five children to the household for ten days!
Paula

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...