"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, January 29, 2009

"UP"

"Standing up!"
"Climbing up!"
(taken last June at my cousin's wedding)

"High up!"

The view from the VERY TIP TOP of our zoo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

& Finally.....this is why I GIVE UP trying to take pictures of Ruth!

(From an attempt to take pictures of her this afternoon while waiting for Ana at ballet!)



I guess, as my friend Tina made me realize,
it's hard to take one picture that captures all her cuteness-
I had to take 40!!!

For more fun with "Up," run on over to Sarah's blog!

10 comments:

Tina said...

Love your UPs. And I think all the pictures of Ruth are precious. She is one on the move toddler. Gotta love those years. :)

Kim & Dave said...

Yeah....it is hard to get one picture that captures all her cuteness-I had to take 40!!!!

Anna said...

They're great 'UP' pics Kim. I have a busy one like Ruth too:) Very cute!!

Glad to have some time to catch up on reading my favourite blogs again!

Take care,
Anna

Hannah said...

Love your ups! Very cute!

vaneblu said...

I love your pics... and the last one from ana is just precious!
You have 3 beautiful children :)

Mama Bear said...

Very cute pictures. Love that one of going up the slide steps! It's always so cute as they gain the confidence :-)

Robyn said...

What great "up" pics!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! I always take at least 40 pictures when I pick up the camera too!

Have a great weekend!

One Busy Momma said...

Sooo cute!!!
Love the slideshow!

Anita said...

Very cute UPs. Ruth is just adorable.

Anita

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...