"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, January 3, 2008

God's Still, Small, Voice

Perusing my typical blogs last night, I came upon this from Renee (kidsrus-on the Sonlight forums)

I KNEW God was speaking to us.
"Ephesians 3:20-21~
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21

The Lord gave me this Scripture on New Year's Eve. I have pondered in my heart so many times over the last several days as I have prayed for word from the Embassy.

Every time I would think the approval won't come because of this or that circumstance the Lord lovingly brought this Word back to my heart.. "He is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine.." Nothing is too hard for our God. He is so good and loving that He even wants to comfort me and direct me when I take my eyes off of His power and look on my human circumstances.

So, I want to give HIM all the praise and honor and glory for He has made a way!!"

They are in the process of adopting from Ghana.
You can read the rest of her exciting news here.

But, I realised it was no accident I clicked on her blog to see their news. It was a word for us, too! God is able to do abundantly more & above all we ask or think!

Perhaps today will be the day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...