"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Saturday, January 12, 2008

Projects, Pics & Praises!!!!


Ana put Ruth's PJ's on herself this night. They are on backwards!
Working on hot pads. She loves projects!
Got any more ideas, anyone?
I also bought her a latch-hook rug to work on.
Remember either of these projects?
The finished project.



Ana & I re-decorated the mantle over the fire-place.

She must take after me, because we both thoroughly enjoyed this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“And it shall be that before they call I will answer;

and while they are yet speaking I will hear.”

Isaiah 65:24

I am claiming this verse for the end of our adoption. We are praising Him, because He IS, right now, answering prayers in the country of Guatemala.

We do not know HOW He is choosing to answer, but we are praying for His perfect timing, & we know that He is answering.

We heard from our case worker (Kelly) in Denver that our lawyer in Guatemala (Ruby) thought our case would be signed off on Friday. It was not, but Ruby is sure that it should be signed on sometime next week, She apparently spoke to someone at PGN, who told her where the file was in the “stack” of files he is working on.

So, hopefully, we should have that good news sometime next week.

Remember, we will still have about a month of time AFTER that before we can go get him.

Have you seen God in this verse in your life? Tell me about it!

4 comments:

Tina said...

terrific! i knew it would be SOON!! Praise God!

Scott and Lynn said...

Oh, I love this verse too! It always strikes me that the Lord is just waiting for us to come to Him - He's already got it all figured out!

And I must say that I also have multiple hot pads in my house :) They do come in quite handy.

Rachel said...

I love that verse.

Kim & Dave said...

That is a grat perpsective on that vers, Lynn. I have never thought of it like that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...