"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Good News Has Finally Arrived!!!!

(please do read my "Thursdays Before the Throne" post-posted today as well!)
We received the news today!!!!!



SpazSpazSpaz




WE ARE OUT OF PGN!!!!!!!




Our case has been approved by the Guatemalan government!!!






Nathaniel is legally ours!!!







I was shaking so hard it's a good thing I was sitting down when I got the e-mail. Usually, you get a phone call informing you of this, but, today, of all days, our home phone is NOT WORKING!!!!!







Relief, gratefulness & rest from the wind & the waves, in God's perfect time. You have seen my doubts, but I am so thankful that my God is true to Himself-even when I doubt Him. "When we are faithless, He remains faithful." Can't think where that is right now......!!!!







This means that we have about a month left untill we can go get him. In that time, they will issue a new BIRTH CERTIFICATE, & PASSPORT. Finally, the U. S. Government will issue approval to have a final DNA test done. At that point, when the test comes back positive, we will have the PINK SLIP issued. The pink slip has the date of our U. S. Visa appointment on it.








Any questions? Have I made it clear as mud?????


(& yes, Ana & I DID do our "We are out of PGN dance!!!-
but I'm so sorry-there's no video!!!! )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The proud BIG SISTERS!!!!

(Ana on the new duvet for my bed)

Ruth, feeding her doggie her bananna.


And our little guy-who is NOW, FINALLY...............ours!!!!!

Coming home in a month!!!

22 comments:

Kelly said...

Praise the Lord and Congratulations!

jenica said...

Praise the Lord!!! So, so excited with you! Does the timing work for Dave to make the trip also?

Anonymous said...

Hot Damn!!! Praise the Lord! Sorry I missed your phone call. I figured out alittle too late that it was you. Please call again. I am soooo excited for you! Yippee!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I'm so glad Nathaniel is officially yours. As an aside, did you know that Nathanael was the middle name we had picked out if our baby was a boy? Maybe next time. ;)

Nancy said...

So happy for you!

Paula said...

(((Kim))) I'm so happy for you. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!

Jess said...

CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting!

Rachel said...

Yay! How exciting! The Lord is good!

Kim & Dave said...

Amen & Amen!!!!

demp5 said...

Kim,
I am just thrilled for you! Congratulations over and over :)
Rejoicing with you~
Meghan

Anna said...

That is fantastic news. Praise God!!! Just thought I'd check your blog and was SO excited to see your news. Congratulations and what a relief for you!!
God Bless,
Anna

Jules said...

Praise the Lord & welcome to the family Nathaniel!

So exciting!!!!

Congratulations!

Kim & Dave said...

Yes, Joyce!

Amen!

jennifer said...

Praise God! I am so happy for all of you. I can't wait to see pictures of the moment that you bring that little boy home!

Unknown said...

YAYYAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

Nothing like a moment waited for finally arriving!!!

congratulations!!! :)

Whitney said...

Praising the Lord with you for your out!!!!

Candy said...

CONGRATS...sorry I am LATE Posting this...HUGS

Kim & Dave said...

No problem, Candy!

Thanks for the congrats! :-)

Anonymous said...

FELICIDADES !!! les escribo en espaƱol para que practiquen,,, Dios es bueno,,, y los ha escogido nuevamente para criar a uno de sus hijos... es un privilegio,,,,Se que Dios les dara la sabiduria,paciencia y todo lo demas que necesitan para ser padres.... blessings
Jose & Saskia Pineda,,

Anonymous said...

felicidades!!! Por este nuevo regalo........

Kim & Dave said...

Muchas gracias para tus palabras especiales, Saskia!

Y los palabras en Espanol, tambien!

Es muy especial para mi!

Unknown said...

Thats wonderful news! Keep the faith- God's working His will in this. Working through the home buying process, it was amazing how He kept smoothing every bump that came up- and there were a bunch of them! He loves and cares for you and Nathaniel, and will continue to work His perfect will.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...