"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Finally Updated Photos of Our Guy!!!!!!






Taken today, at his DNA test:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's grown a lot since the last pictures! What a handsome fellow.

Jules said...

How darling! That smile... melts my heart!

Paula said...

Oh! He is SO cute! I wish I lived close to you so I could wrap my own arms around that cute little punkin when you bring him home!

Nancy said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see pics of you holding him!

Rachel said...

He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

HE IS SOOOOO CUTE KIM!!!!!

Oh my goodnes!!!!

His skin is just gorgeous!!!!

Andrea

Oh Joy! said...

He is CUTE!!! AWWW!!! He completely melts my hearT!! AWWWW!!!!

Kim & Dave said...

That Guatemalteco skin is gorgeous!!!

I seems every baby I see has PERFECT skin!

Michelle said...

He is soooo cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...