"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just for Fun

Rachel at: Out of the Overflow tagged me for this game.

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments. What is it?
1. Produce: Banannas
2. Bakery: bread
3. Meat: Sausage
4. Frozen: Broccoli
5. Dry goods: Chips

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of CLOTHING with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. Jeans
2. A Sweater
3. A long sleeved shirt

1 task you wish you were better at doing?
1. singing

1 Celebrity you wish you looked like (silly, I know:))
1. I have been told that I have “Julia Roberts” smile. That is COOL!


If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. You need to listen and obey!
2. Time to clean up!
3. Stop playing & do what I asked.
4. You’re my sweetie-pateetie! (said to either girl)
5. “Dave…….”

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. Spend time reading the Bible
2. Coffee!!
3. Getting outside

What 5 places do you visit roughly every week?
1. Church
2. Target
3. Wal-mart
4. King Soopers
5. Ballet lessons

If you were to shop at three stores for a whole year to supply your wardrobe and money was not an issue, which 3 would it be?
1. Gap
2. Eddie Bauer (Sp)
3. Anywhere I can get LONG clothing

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. Dr. Phil (sometimes, depends on the topic)
2. Oprah (same as above goes here)
3. Extreme Makeover
4. Rachel Ray

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a tripple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Strawberry Shortcake
2. Choc. Chip Cookie Dough
3. Anything w/ chocolate & PB

Somebody stole your purse… in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. Bag from Guatemala-holding wallet, change purse
2. Keys
3. Planner
4. Diaper
5. Wipes

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Quit worrying about what to wear.
2. Invest time in the Word of God.
3. Spend more time trying to be the best student you can be.
4. Don't resist your parents' authority - they love you and want the best for you. (can’t argue w/ this one Rachel!)
(and I'm not tagging anyone-this time!!! Winky 2 )





3 comments:

Jules said...

You're tall?
Where is a picture that you are tall?
I don't picture you tall.....

I'm NOT. :tears:

Praying for you still.

Kim & Dave said...

Yep-5' 9"!

Almost all leg!

(well-and a huge stomach!)

Jules said...

We need to meet! But look down to find me. ;) 5'2 1/2"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...