"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We Will Be Orange Tomorrow!!!!!!!

(make sure you see my last post w/ the "sort-of after" pics of the bedroom re-do)

For my Guatamalan adoption friends, you all know how exciting ORANGE is!!!!

For the rest of you, Orange is the color of the authorization paper for Nathaniel's final DNA test.

In other words, his DNA sample will be taken tomorrow, & sent off to a lab in the US. They are making sure the baby placed at the begining matches the baby at the end.


When these test results come back to the US Embassy, the Embassy will issue us our appointment date. Looking like our Visa appointment date might be close to my birthday!!!! Wouldn't that be cool?!?!?!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As another cool aside, we were e-mailed a scanned copy of his new passport, w/ his new last name on it!!!!

2 comments:

Jules said...

Very cool! This is going fast for me... I hope fast enough for you! :hug:

Kim & Dave said...

It is going fast, Joyce......At this point I have so much to do, it is going a bit fast for me, too!

;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...