"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursdays Before the Throne

This is something new I am going to start......just to share some things the Lord has been teaching me.

Every Thursday, I hope to have some little snippet to share.

From the hymn,

"The Believer's Prayer," by Alfred P. Gibbs

Open Thou my heart,

Make it now Thy Throne,

Teach me what it meaneth,

“Ye are not your own;”

Live Thy life thro’ me, Lord,

Thy grace magnify,

And in this my body,

Thyself glorify.

Tune in next week-can't wait to get this off the ground!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hi Kim,

I found your blog through being a regular reader of Andrea's. I just wanted to write and say that my prayers are with you and your family as you are going through the stresses of bringing your little Nathaniel home. I'll be praying that things will go smoothly for you and that he will be home soon.

We live in Australia and have 2 adopted girls Sarah (4) and Mackayla (1) who are both wonderful blessings from God. We have certainly learnt through the pain and struggle to have children that God is sovereign and he is in control- not always in the way WE plan or expect, but His plan and timing are just perfect!

Take care and God Bless,

Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...