"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Friday, April 18, 2008

Are We Lucky Or What?!?!?

More family comes to visit!


Dave's parents are here visiting & meeting their newest grandbaby!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



How did we end up w/ such GREAT family on both sides?!?!?
God's blessing, that's what!!
Scroll down to see the result of this!
Dinner...... (minus one adorable baby)
Grandad & Ruth
Grandmother & Ana
Here he is!!!!
The result: Ahhhhh, heaven on earth!!!


7 comments:

Anna said...

Kim,

Thats lovely to have had such a special time with your family. It is a blessing isn't it to have such a great family. Love the pics.

Anna
Thanks for visiting my blog too and for your comment. I thought that article was too good to not post!

Kim & Dave said...

I think we are SUPER blessed!


I like to visit your blog, as the background is so cheery, & the picture of your family makes me smile!

Jules said...

What a treat!! I would say Dave slightly resembles his grandpa? (mild understatement!)

How wonderful to be blessed on both sides!!

One Busy Momma said...

Congrats on having your little guy home!!!!!! It's so fun when extended family gets to meet our little ones!!!!

Denise

Kim & Dave said...

Yep, Joyce there is a definite family resemblance!

Thanks, Denise!

Anonymous said...

Kim, you didn't read Joyce's post closely enough -- Ron might have a good laugh at being called Dave's grandfather.

Pass along my greetings, if they haven't left yet.

Kim & Dave said...

Will do, Brad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...