"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Saturday, April 26, 2008

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR FRIENDS!!!!!

These are our friends we met in Guatemala on our visit trip last November.
She & several of her friends were invoved in that horrible accident in Chicago yesterday.
Please run over to her blog, so you can see what her hubby had to say about it &
find out how to pray.....


Maybe we could turn this into kind-of a prayer chain......


If a few of you would post this request on your own blogs today & link back to my blog, I will let her know about all the people we have praying for her & her friends & the families who lost members yesterday.
Thanks!!!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Hi Kim,
I did put this request on my blog today and a link to your blog. Am definitely praying for poor Andrea and her friends. What an ordeal for them all!!
I'm going to be away for a couple of weeks so will look forward to reading all your news when I get back. I'll miss all my blogging friends!!!
God Bless,
Anna

Kim & Dave said...

Hey, Anna!

Thanks for doing this....

I wasn't sure how to handle this a [rayer chain, so we'll see if you putting this link out there for your blog readers to read works.....

I'll miss you around here!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...