"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Answer

So many good guesses. (love, kisses)


And so many “bad” guesses…

I’m so glad it wasn’t, say….


Formula…..

Or….

Salt & pepper


But….while the “secret ingredient” was really quite tolerable…..

The moment of DREAD (while the answer was forthcoming) was far from tolerable.

I thought her answer might make me feel like loosing my supper.

But…..

It was only……orange juice, fresh squeezed into the milk….
Orange 2

Whew!!!

Tangible relief!

What A Relief

(now, please don’t anyone ask me how the juice was squeezed…..
I’m not sure I can handle her answer! Ha! Ha!!)

Love, shining out of a childs eyes, makes it all worthwhile, doesn’t it!

Heart Eyes
Thanks for all the guesses!
Ana really enjoyed the game!



5 comments:

Monica said...

You are a much better Momma than I when it comes to actually taste testing your dd's concoctions. Thankfully mine never experimented much in the kitchen, but when they did, I was more likely to just smile and say, "That's nice, you ought to see how Daddy likes it." ;D

Anna said...

Ahh I don't think I would have guessed that. Very good!!

I bet Ana has had a great giggle out of all the interest we've all had in her secret ingredient!

Thanks for the brain teaser!

Anna

Kim & Dave said...

Monica-I had a good example in my Mama! And she let me experiment, too! :-)

Anna-She did have a lot of fun, that's for sure!

Jules said...

Oh.... Ok. Not so yummy I'm sure but sort of safe. :-)

You are such a good momma!!

Kim & Dave said...

Joyce-I actually could hardly taste it.

:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...