"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: But, First I Have ONE Thing I MUST Say!

ROCK, CHALK, JAYHAWK, KU!!!!!!







4 comments:

Jules said...

So cute, I can't pick a favorite!!

Kim & Dave said...

Thanks!

Anna said...

Hi Kim,
Gorgeous pics...little Natty is a real cutie and looks so happy. Joyce is right in the other post...can't believe how alike Ana is to your sister.

Also that statement that you heard on the radio about family size and the value on the children is really shocking!!! I've never heard that before...how awful!

Seems like you've had lots of very special family times which is wonderful.

God Bless,
Anna

Kim & Dave said...

Thanks, Anna! I think my kids are adorable, too! :-)

I guess I never felt undervalued as one of five children growing up.

Also, I don't know what it's like now to only have one, but I did, & we valued her the same as we value the other two now.

Both my hubby & I have special families, & I am grateful for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...