"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursdays Before the Throne

“I want to be so filled up w/ Christ that when I get bumped,

that is what spills out.”

Amy Carmichael

I have to confess, that is not often the case…….

Something to consider……


4 comments:

Anna said...

Oh yes Kim, I would love to be able to say that too!!!

But as you say it doesn't always happen when you're feeling tired and stressed. I can relate to that one right now!

Thanks for that encouragement and is definitely something to think about.

Anna

Kim & Dave said...

The chalenge really is.....to act like Christ even when we are tired & stressed, because we are so filled up w/ Him!

So,......I know that is not me most of the time.....

Monica said...

What a timely reminder for me, as God has really been speaking to me about this quite a bit recently.

Kim & Dave said...

Monica- seems like Amy Carmichael can say whatever I need to hear-just about any time I need it.

I'm sure SHE reached that goal by the time of her death.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...