"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Friday, April 4, 2008

I'm Going To Let You In On A Little Secret.....

See my earlier post if you came to see the answer to Ana’s little guessing game!
Scroll on down!
It's funny!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Shhh
Now, the secret is……..Ana is having a SURPRISE birthday party tonight.

She is turning 7 on Saturday, tomorrow!

Which is a whole other topic…….babies growing up.

But. we’ll address that later.

……………….

Anyway, she has always wanted a SURPRISE party, & tells all about how she would feel to have all her friends sneak in while she was upstairs!

So, this afternoon, while she is out w/ her Grammie…..

The Dining Room will be decked…..

The Friends will arrive…..

And if all goes well, this 6 (& soon to be 7 year old) will get the SURPRISE of her life!!!!

A “Tea Party” Birthday party!

But, SSSSSHHHHHH!

Don’t tell a soul!

It’ll be our little secret, OK?


Mum's The Word


11 comments:

Tina said...

Very Cool!!

Have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANA!!!!

Much love from Ohio and Toby and Lili.

Anna said...

This Anna wishes your Ana a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Hope she has a wonderful surprise.

How exciting for her!!!

Anna

jenica said...

Cute Kim. You have to catch her no-doubt-about-it-dramatic-response on tape and post it here for us! Leyla would love to see it.

Christina said...

Awwww how neat. Happy Birthday Ana.

Anonymous said...

I hope my birthday/welcome-home package (with stuff for all three kids) got there in time.

Brad in WV

Jules said...

Oh how fun!! What a wonderful treat!! And she won't notice all the cars parked outside since none of them will drive themselves. LOL

Kim & Dave said...

Brad-yes we got it, & many thanks!!!

Ana loved the T-shirt, & she is sleeping in it right now!!

Kim & Dave said...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes for Ana.

She had a BALL tonight, & it DID remain a surprise!

Monica said...

How fun! Are you going to post pictures and a report?

Paula said...

Happy Birthday Ana! I hope you were truly surprised!!!

Kim & Dave said...

Pics & a report coming, Monica!

:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...